Novo Repositório de Matrizes

iziplay

Novidades da Krypta

:Os italianos Tarullig e Giovann criaram e registraram um novo domínio de registro de matrizes.

http://www.coveringrepository.com

Maiores detalhes podem ser lidos e acompanhados no link abaixo

https://wheels.forumcommunity.net/?t=60981611#newpost

Nota:

Tambem foi criado um validador e criador   de matrizes.

• Like 2

•  
  •  

• Dear friends,

unfortunately, the previous lottodesigns repository is no more updated, so I decided to register a new website to create a new and hopefully definitive archive for our wheeling systems.

The address is www.coveringrepository.com but in order to let it work I need your help.

To upload your systems, and download others' ones, you need a subscription you can purchase here: www.coveringrepository.com/subscribe.aspx

You also need to download a new software I created, called Wheeling Systems Validator. Please look at this page for more info: www.coveringrepository.com/download.aspx and test it before you subscribe.

I think this is the only way to have a professional, error free and lasting repository.

A new version of my other program, Wheeling Systems Checker, is also available for subscribers. It includes a new feature named "covering tools" to help you create/improve your coverings.

I will write some instructions as soon as I can to help you understand how it works.

It's still under development, an improved and faster version will probably be available late December 2018.

If you need more information, please write me an e-mail at info@coveringrepository.com

Thank you.
    Giovanni (a.k.a Krypta) 
  • Like 1

Olá,

seria interessante abrirem um espaço lá para as matrizes da Lotomania Brasileira, matrizes no formato XX-50-15-20 ; 16-20 ; 17-20 e as demais 15-19; 16-18 etc .

Em pouco tempo teríamos as menores matrizes possíveis a "custo zero", levando-se em consideração a disputa sadia entre os construtores que querem deixar o nome no hall da fama !!

saudações,

Sphgf

Edited by Sphgf
incluir argumento

• Jimmy locked this topic